BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause just released reveals a multi-year investigation into Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie and her alleged ties to a builder seeking approval for construction in the City of Boca Raton. The report reveals Haynie’s bank information, payments she received to companies registered in her name — allegedly from the builder — and the alleged fraud in which investigators claim she engaged.
Haynie voted on issues involving the builder.
Wrote an investigator connecting the dots of her votes to money she received: “I researched Haynie’s voting history within the City of Boca Raton. I located four votes that occur within the time frame of my investigation.”
Haynie was jailed Tuesday following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Read the report below or download it for yourself here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector