BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause just released reveals a multi-year investigation into Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie and her alleged ties to a builder seeking approval for construction in the City of Boca Raton. The report reveals Haynie’s bank information, payments she received to companies registered in her name — allegedly from the builder — and the alleged fraud in which investigators claim she engaged.
Haynie voted on issues involving the builder.
Wrote an investigator connecting the dots of her votes to money she received: “I researched Haynie’s voting history within the City of Boca Raton. I located four votes that occur within the time frame of my investigation.”
Haynie was jailed Tuesday following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Read the report below or download it for yourself here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER