BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause just released reveals a multi-year investigation into Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie and her alleged ties to a builder seeking approval for construction in the City of Boca Raton. The report reveals Haynie’s bank information, payments she received to companies registered in her name — allegedly from the builder — and the alleged fraud in which investigators claim she engaged.
Haynie voted on issues involving the builder.
Wrote an investigator connecting the dots of her votes to money she received: “I researched Haynie’s voting history within the City of Boca Raton. I located four votes that occur within the time frame of my investigation.”
Haynie was jailed Tuesday following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Read the report below or download it for yourself here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form