UPDATE: Learn about potential school overcrowding from Boca Bridges, other area communities.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One mystery is now solved. Because you can never have too many bridges, GL Homes is launching “Boca Bridges,” just South of “Seven Bridges,” and caddy corner to “The Bridges” on May 19th.
Boca Bridges will be a lot like “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges” but with a Boca address which, as you would expect, makes it nicer and will carry a premium. Homes will run from $800,000 to over $3 Million. That’s more than Seven Bridges and regular Bridges which are both feet away — literally feet away — in Delray Beach.
Boca is apparently worth more than Delray.
It’s unclear just yet what amenities will be offered, however, expect a restaurant, lavish club house, and HOA with HOA fees but no equity country club dues.
(Real estate experts will tell you that the country club equity model is dying a slow death).
Still up in the air is what will be built just south of regular Bridges. We guessed on April Fool’s Day two years ago that it would be “Rickety Bridges” — an assisted living community — but there’s no official word at this point. (Although it should be noted that no one has denied this, either). Also in the mix: Tapenzee and Verrazano Narrows Bridges, an homage to the amount of marketing being conducted by GL Homes in New York and New Jersey as the company apparently tries to attract “Real Housewives” wannabes — ‘cause there aren’t enough already here.
Did we just say that out loud?
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi