BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — During Boca Bash on Lake Boca, two males flagged down a roving Boca Raton Police Marine Unit vessel and advised they could not locate their friend, Francis Roselin, who disappeared while swimming in the lake. Boca Raton Police Marine Units, Ocean Rescue and the U.S. Coast Guard searched the area, with the assistance of the PBSO helicopter, but were unable to locate Roselin. Just after 5:00 p.m., a swimmer noticed Roselin at the bottom of the Intracoastal Waterway where the water was approximately five feet deep. Roselin was removed from the water and CPR was given on a Boca Raton Police vessel as he was transported to the boat ramp for further medical evaluation. Roselin did not survive.
32 years old
West Palm Beach, FL
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID