BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — During Boca Bash on Lake Boca, two males flagged down a roving Boca Raton Police Marine Unit vessel and advised they could not locate their friend, Francis Roselin, who disappeared while swimming in the lake. Boca Raton Police Marine Units, Ocean Rescue and the U.S. Coast Guard searched the area, with the assistance of the PBSO helicopter, but were unable to locate Roselin. Just after 5:00 p.m., a swimmer noticed Roselin at the bottom of the Intracoastal Waterway where the water was approximately five feet deep. Roselin was removed from the water and CPR was given on a Boca Raton Police vessel as he was transported to the boat ramp for further medical evaluation. Roselin did not survive.
32 years old
West Palm Beach, FL
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop