BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — During Boca Bash on Lake Boca, two males flagged down a roving Boca Raton Police Marine Unit vessel and advised they could not locate their friend, Francis Roselin, who disappeared while swimming in the lake. Boca Raton Police Marine Units, Ocean Rescue and the U.S. Coast Guard searched the area, with the assistance of the PBSO helicopter, but were unable to locate Roselin. Just after 5:00 p.m., a swimmer noticed Roselin at the bottom of the Intracoastal Waterway where the water was approximately five feet deep. Roselin was removed from the water and CPR was given on a Boca Raton Police vessel as he was transported to the boat ramp for further medical evaluation. Roselin did not survive.
32 years old
West Palm Beach, FL
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club