DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A federal class action lawsuit alleges that multi-level marketing company Rodan and Fields is including a chemical called “isopropyl cloprostenate” in its “Lash Boost” product without disclosing that product may cause harmful side effects in users.
In the suit obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, attorneys write: “Isopropyl cloprostenate is a synthetic prostaglandin analog. Prostaglandin analogs are widely used in the medical management of glaucoma to reduce elevated ocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension. Hence, the side effects of prostaglandin analogs are well known to eye doctors.”
You can read the entire California filing below.
Rodan and Fields is promoted by more than 300,000 independent contractors nationwide who utilize social media and glowing reviews of their products — and lifestyles — in an effort to promote their products and sales. An inquiry posted by BocaNewsNow.com several days ago — before the suit was publicized — generated multiple emails from reps all stating “Rodan and Fields has changed my life.”
Send us your experience with Rodan and Fields at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Lash Complaint Filed
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues