DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Hunter Douglas Moran remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her arrest by Delray Beach Police. Moran is charged with simple assault on a firefighter or EMT, disorderly intoxication causing a public disturbance, resisting an officer without violence and possessing a forged drivers license or ID card.
Bond is set at $3000.
With a name like Hunter Douglas, we must reiterate that in the American legal system, justice is blind.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen