DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Hunter Douglas Moran remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her arrest by Delray Beach Police. Moran is charged with simple assault on a firefighter or EMT, disorderly intoxication causing a public disturbance, resisting an officer without violence and possessing a forged drivers license or ID card.
Bond is set at $3000.
With a name like Hunter Douglas, we must reiterate that in the American legal system, justice is blind.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped