BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — FAU Tech Runway’s 2018 Launch Competition and Demo Day will take place on Thursday, May 10 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at FAU Tech Runway, 901 NW 35thSt., Boca Raton campus. The Venture Class 5 live pitches, demos and graduation will take place from 10:30 a.m. to noon. The Launch Competition winners reveal and awards ceremony will take place from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Guests are invited to attend a networking and cocktail hour, following the reveal ceremony from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
A total of 19 companies are in Venture Class 5 and a select group from the class will present live pitches and demos. These companies include:
- Gaming Frogis an eSports platform that allows video gamers to compete in skill based online video games and tournaments for money and prizes.
- Hubspring Health, LLCis a HIPAA compliant mobile platform that improves care coordination, communication and access to information.
- MMP Biopharmais a biotech company developing therapeutics focused on healthy aging, primarily in osteoarthritis patients.
- Two Degreesis a social networking app that identifies commonalities between users to connect them to mutual friends.
- VideoPurais a video services company that compresses videos for efficient transmission and storage without compromising video quality.
FAU Tech Runway will reveal its sixth and largest class. Seven of the winners will be presented with a $15,000 check, totaling $105,000 in cash prizes. The annual Launch Competition provides the most promising startups and talented entrepreneurs in South Florida the opportunity to join the year long Venture Class Program.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates