BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — FAU Tech Runway’s 2018 Launch Competition and Demo Day will take place on Thursday, May 10 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at FAU Tech Runway, 901 NW 35thSt., Boca Raton campus. The Venture Class 5 live pitches, demos and graduation will take place from 10:30 a.m. to noon. The Launch Competition winners reveal and awards ceremony will take place from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Guests are invited to attend a networking and cocktail hour, following the reveal ceremony from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
A total of 19 companies are in Venture Class 5 and a select group from the class will present live pitches and demos. These companies include:
- Gaming Frogis an eSports platform that allows video gamers to compete in skill based online video games and tournaments for money and prizes.
- Hubspring Health, LLCis a HIPAA compliant mobile platform that improves care coordination, communication and access to information.
- MMP Biopharmais a biotech company developing therapeutics focused on healthy aging, primarily in osteoarthritis patients.
- Two Degreesis a social networking app that identifies commonalities between users to connect them to mutual friends.
- VideoPurais a video services company that compresses videos for efficient transmission and storage without compromising video quality.
FAU Tech Runway will reveal its sixth and largest class. Seven of the winners will be presented with a $15,000 check, totaling $105,000 in cash prizes. The annual Launch Competition provides the most promising startups and talented entrepreneurs in South Florida the opportunity to join the year long Venture Class Program.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Tries To Kill Self On Florida Turnpike, Flips Car, Runs In Front Of Truck
- Major Crash Closes I-595 Access To Fort Lauderdale Airport, Tanker Overturns
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely