UPDATE: Tuesday, May 15 at 9:30: We have the arrest report. Click here to read it.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The performer known as “G Love” (real name Garrett Dutton) is out of jail following his arrest by Boca Raton Police. The arrest followed Dutton’s show at the Funky Buscuit.
Dutton is facing one charge of possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana and a second charge of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $10,000 bail.
Dutton is frontman for a group known as “G Love and Special Sauce.” He hails from Philadelphia but lists an apartment on Beacon Street in Boston as his official address — according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom