UPDATE: Tuesday, May 15 at 9:30: We have the arrest report. Click here to read it.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The performer known as “G Love” (real name Garrett Dutton) is out of jail following his arrest by Boca Raton Police. The arrest followed Dutton’s show at the Funky Buscuit.
Dutton is facing one charge of possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana and a second charge of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $10,000 bail.
Dutton is frontman for a group known as “G Love and Special Sauce.” He hails from Philadelphia but lists an apartment on Beacon Street in Boston as his official address — according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped