UPDATE: Tuesday, May 15 at 9:30: We have the arrest report. Click here to read it.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The performer known as “G Love” (real name Garrett Dutton) is out of jail following his arrest by Boca Raton Police. The arrest followed Dutton’s show at the Funky Buscuit.
Dutton is facing one charge of possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana and a second charge of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $10,000 bail.
Dutton is frontman for a group known as “G Love and Special Sauce.” He hails from Philadelphia but lists an apartment on Beacon Street in Boston as his official address — according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…