BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Cinemark) — Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry, will open the long-anticipated, remodeled, full-service Movie Bistro restaurant in Boca Raton, Florida, on May 17, 2018 at 10 a.m. The restaurant is located on the Premier Level at Cinemark Palace 20 and XD, located at 3200 Airport Road.
Movie Bistro features a large open dining area that seats 249 guests, a large full-service bar, hi-and low-top dining tables, an adult game room and TVs. Offering lunch, dinner, happy hour and dessert, whether guests are seeing a movie or not, Movie Bistro is anticipated to become a favorite “go-to” restaurant in Boca Raton.
Offering a full array of appetizers, entrées and desserts, the menu selections are crafted with fresh regionally sourced produce and include seafood and hand-crafted pizza with house made dough. Highlights include Grilled Mahi Mahi, served with a fresh mango salsa accompanied by crisp asparagus and oven roasted potatoes; fresh Pan Seared Salmon set atop a bed of roasted Brussel sprouts with hearty wild rice; and Fettuccine Alfredo with a creamy garlic sauce, fresh parmesan cheese and parsley. Also featured on the menu are a perfectly cooked Bistro Burger, juicy Pulled Pork Sliders, and a number of vegetarian options including a Southwest Black Bean Burger, Rosemary Fries, Patatas Bravas, Fried Zucchini and more.
The large full-service bar, which seats 34, serves a wide variety of cocktails including top liquor brands, a full selection of wine by the glass or bottle, ample beer selections including craft draughts and bottle beer, and a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
The restaurant is open daily at 10 a.m. and located adjacent to the six Premier Level theatres, which feature luxurious seating on balconies; overlooking general admission newly remodeled recliner seating. A Premier Level movie ticket includes seat-side tables to enjoy food and drinks during the movie, complimentary valet parking and small popcorn for each ticket holder. Tickets are sold to those aged 18 years and over after 5 p.m.
A new VIP Screening Room, offering guests a high-end option for movie viewing, will also open on the Premier Level. It can be rented for viewing a current movie with friends or co-workers, family gatherings, or hosting a corporate event that includes both a presentation and a movie. This new screening room is an intimate auditorium, featuring 29 luxurious electric reclining seats with in-seat call buttons and two handicap accessible areas, in-theatre wait staff and state-of-the-art, built-in presentation equipment. Adjacent to Movie Bistro and the VIP Screening Room, is a Game Room with two billiard tables, a 12-foot shuffleboard table and two foosball games. The dynamic VIP Screening Room space is perfect location for holidays and events, business meetings, private event screenings, birthday parties and much more.
All general admission auditoriums at the Palace have been remodeled to include all-reserved electric reclining Luxury Lounger seating, and offer a variety of rental options for parties, corporate functions, children’s birthday packages, movie screenings and much more. For information, go to Cinemark.com and click on the Private Events tab.
The Palace 20 and XD theatre continues to offer unique amenities, including childcare in the main lobby on select days and times, valet parking for all moviegoers or self-parking in the large adjacent lot and covered garage, and a large variety of snacks at the upgraded concession stands. The main lobby concession stand will now also offer wine, beer and frozen alcoholic drinks.
“This Movie Bistro will be a great addition to the iconic Palace 20 and XD movie theatre, Boca’s gem and the No. 1 theatre in the area. This is an exciting addition to the restaurant scene in South Florida, and will quickly become a favorite spot for date night, girls’ night out and happy hour,” stated Mark Zoradi, Cinemark’s CEO. “We invite the community to come see the new Movie Bistro and upgraded Premier Level, and have a bite to eat at this casual new restaurant, and see all of the fantastic upgrades we have made to the Palace 20, including the new VIP Screening Room.”
At the newly renovated Palace 20 and XD complex, guests will experience cutting-edge technology and customer-preferred amenities including:
- Cinemark’s Luxury Loungers — electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with cup holders and footrests in each general admission auditorium
- A Cinemark XD auditorium — the No. 1 private label Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world, featuring the largest screen in the theatre and custom surround sound
- A state-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems in all auditoriums
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums
- Reserved seating in all auditoriums with online and kiosk ticketing available
- Special discount pricing for Early Bird, Senior Mondays, Discount Tuesdays
- Six Premier Level balconies that feature loveseats with tray tables (18+ after 5 p.m.)
- The full-service Movie Bistro restaurant open at 10 a.m. serving lunch and dinner (18+ after 5 p.m.)
- Large open-format bar serving a full array of liquor, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Game rooms on both the Premier Level 16+ only), and in the main lobby (all ages)
- Flat fee valet parking, or self-parking in a large lot and covered garage
- Child care available select days and times
- Lobby bar featuring beer, wine and frozen drinks
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING