DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, but look at the mugshot above of Anthony Quintana. Ouch. Quintana was arrested early Monday by Delray Beach Police and charged with battery on an officer, simple assault — intentional threat to do violence, and resisting an officer with violence.
Quintana remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond is set at $6,000. Jail records show Quintana lives on East Drive in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies