BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Oh Publix. You are loved by so many, even though you make silly, silly decisions. Like permitting what seems to be a Publix-owned motorized cart in a prime parking space outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us this photo — questioning, as we do, too — just how Publix is letting a teeny tiny cart take up a normal sized space.
You’re Publix. You can do better in your parking lot. Perhaps if your employees spent less time standing outside the front door and smoking, and more time monitoring what’s going on, you wouldn’t have expensive electric scooters facing the risk of inevitable obliteration by a BMW or Tesla driven by 85 year old displaced New Yorkers.
Publix — you’re today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
See something? We’d love you to say something! Send us your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Remember, there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical