BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Oh Publix. You are loved by so many, even though you make silly, silly decisions. Like permitting what seems to be a Publix-owned motorized cart in a prime parking space outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us this photo — questioning, as we do, too — just how Publix is letting a teeny tiny cart take up a normal sized space.
You’re Publix. You can do better in your parking lot. Perhaps if your employees spent less time standing outside the front door and smoking, and more time monitoring what’s going on, you wouldn’t have expensive electric scooters facing the risk of inevitable obliteration by a BMW or Tesla driven by 85 year old displaced New Yorkers.
Publix — you’re today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
See something? We’d love you to say something! Send us your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Remember, there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County