BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jessica Moreno of Clear Brook Circle in West Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning — charged with several counts of running a potentially major shoplifting operation.
Moreno, according to jail records, is charged with “larceny — coordinate others in the retail theft of over $3,000, larceny — use anti-shoplifting control device, and larceny — resist arrest (during the commission of) theft. Police have also thrown in a probation violation charge.
Delray Beach Police made the arrest. Moreno was booked into jail early Saturday morning. Bond is now set at $8,000 for two of the larceny charges, but no bond has been set for the probation violation.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections