BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jessica Moreno of Clear Brook Circle in West Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning — charged with several counts of running a potentially major shoplifting operation.
Moreno, according to jail records, is charged with “larceny — coordinate others in the retail theft of over $3,000, larceny — use anti-shoplifting control device, and larceny — resist arrest (during the commission of) theft. Police have also thrown in a probation violation charge.
Delray Beach Police made the arrest. Moreno was booked into jail early Saturday morning. Bond is now set at $8,000 for two of the larceny charges, but no bond has been set for the probation violation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism