BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jessica Moreno of Clear Brook Circle in West Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning — charged with several counts of running a potentially major shoplifting operation.
Moreno, according to jail records, is charged with “larceny — coordinate others in the retail theft of over $3,000, larceny — use anti-shoplifting control device, and larceny — resist arrest (during the commission of) theft. Police have also thrown in a probation violation charge.
Delray Beach Police made the arrest. Moreno was booked into jail early Saturday morning. Bond is now set at $8,000 for two of the larceny charges, but no bond has been set for the probation violation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care