BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Kandler, with addresses in both The Oaks and Mizner Country Club, is facing 14 new counts of violating the patient brokering law. The latest accusations of his alleged role in a Delray Beach “Sober Home” include profiting off of urinalysis tests — to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
HBO’s most recent edition of “Last Week Tonight” focused on this very practice — sober home operators getting rich from urine tests.
Read the lengthy affidavit of probable cause, with all of the details, by clicking here.
Kandler has faced multiple patient brokering charges over the past year.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud