BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca’s Temple Beth El is raising prices at its mausoleum — and eyebrows throughout the community — in a promotional email blast that reads like an ad for a car dealer that merged with an indoor waterpark.
TBE, the congregation that’s so big it holds high holiday services in an auditorium at FAU, sent an email for its body storage facility with language that reads like it was ripped from an ad for a place called “Farmer Bob’s Used Chevy/Chrysler/Jeep Superstore And Splash Zone!”
“If you’re making plans for the future,” reads the email blast obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, you should act now “before the price increase!” Enjoy “zero percent financing” to have your body kept indoors near manmade “lush gardens” and “waterfalls.”
“Member discounts available!”
Here’s the classy email.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS