BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca’s Temple Beth El is raising prices at its mausoleum — and eyebrows throughout the community — in a promotional email blast that reads like an ad for a car dealer that merged with an indoor waterpark.
TBE, the congregation that’s so big it holds high holiday services in an auditorium at FAU, sent an email for its body storage facility with language that reads like it was ripped from an ad for a place called “Farmer Bob’s Used Chevy/Chrysler/Jeep Superstore And Splash Zone!”
“If you’re making plans for the future,” reads the email blast obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, you should act now “before the price increase!” Enjoy “zero percent financing” to have your body kept indoors near manmade “lush gardens” and “waterfalls.”
“Member discounts available!”
Here’s the classy email.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?