BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An off duty Boynton Beach Firefighter was boating on the ocean side of the Boynton Beach Inlet when he saw what appeared to be a body floating. Upon getting a closer look he did in fact confirm it was a body of a female infant. Age and how long the body was in the water is unknown at this time.
Detectives from the Special Victims Unit are on scene investigating further.
The female infant will be taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death and possible identification.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING