WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Melisa Mannarino remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning following her arrest Monday on two counts of hit and run, two counts of resisting an officer, and one count of escape.
Mannarino — according to the police report that you can read below or by clicking here — was driving west on Palmetto Park Road when she attempted to turn south into the northbound lanes of 441.
That didn’t go well. One of the hit and run charges includes “failure to stop and remain at crash involving injury.”
Mannarino was booked into jail at 1:52 Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped