WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Melisa Mannarino remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning following her arrest Monday on two counts of hit and run, two counts of resisting an officer, and one count of escape.
Mannarino — according to the police report that you can read below or by clicking here — was driving west on Palmetto Park Road when she attempted to turn south into the northbound lanes of 441.
That didn’t go well. One of the hit and run charges includes “failure to stop and remain at crash involving injury.”
Mannarino was booked into jail at 1:52 Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak