WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Melisa Mannarino remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning following her arrest Monday on two counts of hit and run, two counts of resisting an officer, and one count of escape.
Mannarino — according to the police report that you can read below or by clicking here — was driving west on Palmetto Park Road when she attempted to turn south into the northbound lanes of 441.
That didn’t go well. One of the hit and run charges includes “failure to stop and remain at crash involving injury.”
Mannarino was booked into jail at 1:52 Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates