DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Prime Seven, the restaurant at the GL Homes community of “Seven Bridges” in Delray passed its May 30th inspection, but not without three high priority violations — and one intermediate violation — being filed by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
According to the inspection, the restaurant was in violation of 08A-02-5, “High Priority, Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in walk-in freezer — not all products commercially packaged. Observed raw fish over waffles in walk-in freezer.”
Another violation, 038-02-4 “High Priority, potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41 degrees F. Observed oil and garlic and butter chips on counter at 73 degrees overnight. See “stop sale.”
Related: 01B-02-4 “High Priority – Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse. Observed butter chips and oil and garlic at 73 degrees on counter overnight.”
An intermediate violation: “Slicer blade guard soiled with old food debris.”
The inspection should not have come as a surprise. The restaurant received a “Follow up inspection required” when inspectors visited on February 16th.
Despite the current issues, the restaurant did receive a license renewal that lasts until December 1, 2018.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat