BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Jewish Family Services) — Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS), through their Career & Employment Services and in partnership with JFS at Home, an independent home health care agency affiliated with JFS, is offering a free, two-day seminar. The Senior Companion Training Workshop will be held June 26th & 27th at their offices located at 6413 Congress Avenue, Suite 225, in Boca Raton. The Workshop will cover important topics including understanding the role that the companion plays for the senior client and their family, confidentiality requirements, an overview of Alzheimer’s and Dementia, and appropriate client boundaries. Participants in the training will be presented with the opportunity to be considered for paid companion positions with JFS at Home. Although the Workshop is free, registration is required as space is limited. Please contact 561.852.5057 or email CES@ralesjfs.org.
Career & Employment Services
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, Inc.
6413 Congress Ave. Suite 225, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday