BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Jewish Family Services) — Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS), through their Career & Employment Services and in partnership with JFS at Home, an independent home health care agency affiliated with JFS, is offering a free, two-day seminar. The Senior Companion Training Workshop will be held June 26th & 27th at their offices located at 6413 Congress Avenue, Suite 225, in Boca Raton. The Workshop will cover important topics including understanding the role that the companion plays for the senior client and their family, confidentiality requirements, an overview of Alzheimer’s and Dementia, and appropriate client boundaries. Participants in the training will be presented with the opportunity to be considered for paid companion positions with JFS at Home. Although the Workshop is free, registration is required as space is limited. Please contact 561.852.5057 or email CES@ralesjfs.org.
Career & Employment Services
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, Inc.
6413 Congress Ave. Suite 225, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks