BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The family of an autistic child attending Olympic Heights High School in Boca Raton is suing the school district after the child was left unattended and injured by another student at the school.
The suit alleges that the school — and the school district — were negligent in not protecting the child, who walks with a walker, from harm.
The plaintiff’s name is confidential under Florida law, but the lawsuit is not. Read the actual filing below, or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring