BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The family of an autistic child attending Olympic Heights High School in Boca Raton is suing the school district after the child was left unattended and injured by another student at the school.
The suit alleges that the school — and the school district — were negligent in not protecting the child, who walks with a walker, from harm.
The plaintiff’s name is confidential under Florida law, but the lawsuit is not. Read the actual filing below, or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch