BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The family of an autistic child attending Olympic Heights High School in Boca Raton is suing the school district after the child was left unattended and injured by another student at the school.
The suit alleges that the school — and the school district — were negligent in not protecting the child, who walks with a walker, from harm.
The plaintiff’s name is confidential under Florida law, but the lawsuit is not. Read the actual filing below, or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge