BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The family of an autistic child attending Olympic Heights High School in Boca Raton is suing the school district after the child was left unattended and injured by another student at the school.
The suit alleges that the school — and the school district — were negligent in not protecting the child, who walks with a walker, from harm.
The plaintiff’s name is confidential under Florida law, but the lawsuit is not. Read the actual filing below, or by clicking here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.