BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Valencia Reserve Homeowner’s Association remains in a battle with the development’s builder over the condition of the property when it was turned over to the HOA. Sold and marketed by GL Homes, Valencia Reserve was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XIX LLLP” which uses the same address and General Counsel as GL Homes.
GL Homes routinely uses separate “limited liability limited partnerships” for each of its communities.
Nearby Seven Bridges — a GL Homes community — is being built by “Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP.” “The Bridges” — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boca Raton Associates VI LLLP.” Canyon Springs — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XVII.”
Public records show all of these companies share the same address — 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway in Sunrise. GL’s corporate headquarters: 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise.
From the lawsuit which was amended June 5, 2018:
”The developer breached its duties and was negligent by failing to construct the Association and other improvements in accordance with good design and engineering practices.”
Read the entire suit below, or by clicking here:
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road