BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Valencia Reserve Homeowner’s Association remains in a battle with the development’s builder over the condition of the property when it was turned over to the HOA. Sold and marketed by GL Homes, Valencia Reserve was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XIX LLLP” which uses the same address and General Counsel as GL Homes.
GL Homes routinely uses separate “limited liability limited partnerships” for each of its communities.
Nearby Seven Bridges — a GL Homes community — is being built by “Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP.” “The Bridges” — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boca Raton Associates VI LLLP.” Canyon Springs — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XVII.”
Public records show all of these companies share the same address — 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway in Sunrise. GL’s corporate headquarters: 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise.
From the lawsuit which was amended June 5, 2018:
”The developer breached its duties and was negligent by failing to construct the Association and other improvements in accordance with good design and engineering practices.”
Read the entire suit below, or by clicking here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars