BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Valencia Reserve Homeowner’s Association remains in a battle with the development’s builder over the condition of the property when it was turned over to the HOA. Sold and marketed by GL Homes, Valencia Reserve was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XIX LLLP” which uses the same address and General Counsel as GL Homes.
GL Homes routinely uses separate “limited liability limited partnerships” for each of its communities.
Nearby Seven Bridges — a GL Homes community — is being built by “Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP.” “The Bridges” — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boca Raton Associates VI LLLP.” Canyon Springs — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XVII.”
Public records show all of these companies share the same address — 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway in Sunrise. GL’s corporate headquarters: 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise.
From the lawsuit which was amended June 5, 2018:
”The developer breached its duties and was negligent by failing to construct the Association and other improvements in accordance with good design and engineering practices.”
Read the entire suit below, or by clicking here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election