BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Valencia Reserve Homeowner’s Association remains in a battle with the development’s builder over the condition of the property when it was turned over to the HOA. Sold and marketed by GL Homes, Valencia Reserve was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XIX LLLP” which uses the same address and General Counsel as GL Homes.
GL Homes routinely uses separate “limited liability limited partnerships” for each of its communities.
Nearby Seven Bridges — a GL Homes community — is being built by “Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP.” “The Bridges” — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boca Raton Associates VI LLLP.” Canyon Springs — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XVII.”
Public records show all of these companies share the same address — 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway in Sunrise. GL’s corporate headquarters: 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise.
From the lawsuit which was amended June 5, 2018:
”The developer breached its duties and was negligent by failing to construct the Association and other improvements in accordance with good design and engineering practices.”
Read the entire suit below, or by clicking here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School