BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Valencia Reserve Homeowner’s Association remains in a battle with the development’s builder over the condition of the property when it was turned over to the HOA. Sold and marketed by GL Homes, Valencia Reserve was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XIX LLLP” which uses the same address and General Counsel as GL Homes.
GL Homes routinely uses separate “limited liability limited partnerships” for each of its communities.
Nearby Seven Bridges — a GL Homes community — is being built by “Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP.” “The Bridges” — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boca Raton Associates VI LLLP.” Canyon Springs — A GL Homes community — was built by “Boynton Beach Associates XVII.”
Public records show all of these companies share the same address — 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway in Sunrise. GL’s corporate headquarters: 1600 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise.
From the lawsuit which was amended June 5, 2018:
”The developer breached its duties and was negligent by failing to construct the Association and other improvements in accordance with good design and engineering practices.”
Read the entire suit below, or by clicking here:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High