BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A lawsuit just filed against Northstar Cemetery Services which owns “Eternal Light Memorial Garden” in Boynton Beach claims that James Rosenfield was buried in the wrong plot at the cemetery, and NOT next to his good friends Harvey and Rose Schreibman.
Just read the complaint. There is no article that could possibly be better than the actual complaint filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts. Click here if you’d rather download the entire PDF.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man