BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A lawsuit just filed against Northstar Cemetery Services which owns “Eternal Light Memorial Garden” in Boynton Beach claims that James Rosenfield was buried in the wrong plot at the cemetery, and NOT next to his good friends Harvey and Rose Schreibman.
Just read the complaint. There is no article that could possibly be better than the actual complaint filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts. Click here if you’d rather download the entire PDF.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical