BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A lawsuit just filed against Northstar Cemetery Services which owns “Eternal Light Memorial Garden” in Boynton Beach claims that James Rosenfield was buried in the wrong plot at the cemetery, and NOT next to his good friends Harvey and Rose Schreibman.
Just read the complaint. There is no article that could possibly be better than the actual complaint filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts. Click here if you’d rather download the entire PDF.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors