BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owners of Vault Fitness (9930 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton) allegedly allowed an instructor to tell an eight year old girl to run with a ten pound kettlebell. The kettlebell, alleges the suit, fell on the girl’s hand, crushing it — causing a catastrophic injury.
The suit, just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, claims that “Classical Pilates Education, LLC,” and “Pilates of Boca, LLC” — which own Vault Fitness — failed to supervise the instructor who “had a duty to act reasonably and with due regard for the safety and welfare of the public and the gym’s patrons.”
The suit seeks in excess of $15k, the stautatory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing below or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High