BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owners of Vault Fitness (9930 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton) allegedly allowed an instructor to tell an eight year old girl to run with a ten pound kettlebell. The kettlebell, alleges the suit, fell on the girl’s hand, crushing it — causing a catastrophic injury.
The suit, just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, claims that “Classical Pilates Education, LLC,” and “Pilates of Boca, LLC” — which own Vault Fitness — failed to supervise the instructor who “had a duty to act reasonably and with due regard for the safety and welfare of the public and the gym’s patrons.”
The suit seeks in excess of $15k, the stautatory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing below or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped