BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owners of Vault Fitness (9930 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton) allegedly allowed an instructor to tell an eight year old girl to run with a ten pound kettlebell. The kettlebell, alleges the suit, fell on the girl’s hand, crushing it — causing a catastrophic injury.
The suit, just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, claims that “Classical Pilates Education, LLC,” and “Pilates of Boca, LLC” — which own Vault Fitness — failed to supervise the instructor who “had a duty to act reasonably and with due regard for the safety and welfare of the public and the gym’s patrons.”
The suit seeks in excess of $15k, the stautatory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing below or by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…