BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Quick update from Palm Beach County:
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20 through January 2019, Sandalfoot Boulevard at the E-1 Canal between State Road 7 (US-441) and Edgewood Parkway in West Boca will be closed for bridge replacement. Traffic will be detoured via Edgewood Parkway, S.W. 3rd Street and State Road 7, or Marina Boulevard and State Road 7.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000
- Cops Investigate Fatal Shooting
- DISCRIMINATION? Fort Lauderdale Blocks Handicapped From Bathroom