UPDATE: Monday, June 18th, 2018: Read the arrest report here. She remains held with no bond.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brandy Jade Masters wasn’t even born when Looking Glass had a hit with “Brandy” in 1972. In that chart topping single, Brandy was a fine girl, (Brandy, you’re a fine girl… a fine girl… what a good wife you would be).”
But not so much with Brandy Masters, according to jail records. Brandy Masters is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged by Delray Beach Police with one count of ”aggravated battery —cause bodily harm or disability,” as well as “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon.”
The affidavit of probable cause likely won’t be processed before Monday. The arrest took place early Saturday. Brandy was booked into jail at 8:25 a.m. She was being held Saturday afternoon without bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak