UPDATE: Monday, June 18th, 2018: Read the arrest report here. She remains held with no bond.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brandy Jade Masters wasn’t even born when Looking Glass had a hit with “Brandy” in 1972. In that chart topping single, Brandy was a fine girl, (Brandy, you’re a fine girl… a fine girl… what a good wife you would be).”
But not so much with Brandy Masters, according to jail records. Brandy Masters is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged by Delray Beach Police with one count of ”aggravated battery —cause bodily harm or disability,” as well as “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon.”
The affidavit of probable cause likely won’t be processed before Monday. The arrest took place early Saturday. Brandy was booked into jail at 8:25 a.m. She was being held Saturday afternoon without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers