UPDATE: Monday, June 18th, 2018: Read the arrest report here. She remains held with no bond.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brandy Jade Masters wasn’t even born when Looking Glass had a hit with “Brandy” in 1972. In that chart topping single, Brandy was a fine girl, (Brandy, you’re a fine girl… a fine girl… what a good wife you would be).”
But not so much with Brandy Masters, according to jail records. Brandy Masters is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged by Delray Beach Police with one count of ”aggravated battery —cause bodily harm or disability,” as well as “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon.”
The affidavit of probable cause likely won’t be processed before Monday. The arrest took place early Saturday. Brandy was booked into jail at 8:25 a.m. She was being held Saturday afternoon without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman