UPDATE: Monday, June 18th, 2018: Read the arrest report here. She remains held with no bond.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brandy Jade Masters wasn’t even born when Looking Glass had a hit with “Brandy” in 1972. In that chart topping single, Brandy was a fine girl, (Brandy, you’re a fine girl… a fine girl… what a good wife you would be).”
But not so much with Brandy Masters, according to jail records. Brandy Masters is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged by Delray Beach Police with one count of ”aggravated battery —cause bodily harm or disability,” as well as “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon.”
The affidavit of probable cause likely won’t be processed before Monday. The arrest took place early Saturday. Brandy was booked into jail at 8:25 a.m. She was being held Saturday afternoon without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge