UPDATE: Monday, June 18th, 2018: Read the arrest report here. She remains held with no bond.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brandy Jade Masters wasn’t even born when Looking Glass had a hit with “Brandy” in 1972. In that chart topping single, Brandy was a fine girl, (Brandy, you’re a fine girl… a fine girl… what a good wife you would be).”
But not so much with Brandy Masters, according to jail records. Brandy Masters is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged by Delray Beach Police with one count of ”aggravated battery —cause bodily harm or disability,” as well as “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon.”
The affidavit of probable cause likely won’t be processed before Monday. The arrest took place early Saturday. Brandy was booked into jail at 8:25 a.m. She was being held Saturday afternoon without bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…