BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It never ends. This time, the Publix at Delray Marketplace was the scene of woman who just couldn’t go shopping without her dog. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: nothing is better than food that’s been slobbered over by a dog. Nothing is better than a supermarket that says nothing with dogs pee and, well, you know in the same place where produce is sold, veggies are out in the open and there’s a general sense that you’re supposed to be immune from grossness.
We don’t know who this woman is, but she is our second Father’s Day winner of our never ending “Boca Rudeton™” competition. Although technically in Delray, our judges agree that’s its close enough to the Boca line to qualify.
We remind our readers that there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested