BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It never ends. This time, the Publix at Delray Marketplace was the scene of woman who just couldn’t go shopping without her dog. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: nothing is better than food that’s been slobbered over by a dog. Nothing is better than a supermarket that says nothing with dogs pee and, well, you know in the same place where produce is sold, veggies are out in the open and there’s a general sense that you’re supposed to be immune from grossness.
We don’t know who this woman is, but she is our second Father’s Day winner of our never ending “Boca Rudeton™” competition. Although technically in Delray, our judges agree that’s its close enough to the Boca line to qualify.
We remind our readers that there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday