BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It never ends. This time, the Publix at Delray Marketplace was the scene of woman who just couldn’t go shopping without her dog. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: nothing is better than food that’s been slobbered over by a dog. Nothing is better than a supermarket that says nothing with dogs pee and, well, you know in the same place where produce is sold, veggies are out in the open and there’s a general sense that you’re supposed to be immune from grossness.
We don’t know who this woman is, but she is our second Father’s Day winner of our never ending “Boca Rudeton™” competition. Although technically in Delray, our judges agree that’s its close enough to the Boca line to qualify.
We remind our readers that there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting