BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It never ends. This time, the Publix at Delray Marketplace was the scene of woman who just couldn’t go shopping without her dog. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: nothing is better than food that’s been slobbered over by a dog. Nothing is better than a supermarket that says nothing with dogs pee and, well, you know in the same place where produce is sold, veggies are out in the open and there’s a general sense that you’re supposed to be immune from grossness.
We don’t know who this woman is, but she is our second Father’s Day winner of our never ending “Boca Rudeton™” competition. Although technically in Delray, our judges agree that’s its close enough to the Boca line to qualify.
We remind our readers that there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary