POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Pompano Beach is the first area municipality to share its July 4th plans. From Pompano Beach: “The City of Pompano Beach will be celebrating July 4th this year with a fireworks extravaganza! The spectacle will once again be held at the beach over the ocean, near the Fishing Pier.
The Independence Day fun will begin at 5pm with live music featuring “Nostaljah,” a Reggae band followed by “L Tribe,” and R&B band. At 9pm, sit back and relax as the colors light up the night sky with an array fo fireworks that is sure to impress.
Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome, however, personal fireworks, glass container, alcohol and pets are prohibited.
In case of inclement weather, a rain date for the fireworks show is Thursday, July 5th.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected