BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A quick reminder to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com is NOT a mugshot website. We do not charge — ever — to remove a mugshot. If you have been found not guilty, if charges have been dropped or reduced, or if you have another extenuating circumstance, just drop us a note at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. While we maintain — and Florida public records laws concur — that arrests are public records and often newsworthy, we are not out to ruin lives.
For example: If you were arrested three days ago for a heinous crime, it’s more likely than not that we’ll suggest you get back in touch after your trial. Your arrest report will stay on the site. But if you were stopped for excessive speed in 2011 and you ended up on our pages, please send us a note.
We believe it’s important for the public to know what’s going on, but we also believe in being humane.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent