BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A quick reminder to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com is NOT a mugshot website. We do not charge — ever — to remove a mugshot. If you have been found not guilty, if charges have been dropped or reduced, or if you have another extenuating circumstance, just drop us a note at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. While we maintain — and Florida public records laws concur — that arrests are public records and often newsworthy, we are not out to ruin lives.
For example: If you were arrested three days ago for a heinous crime, it’s more likely than not that we’ll suggest you get back in touch after your trial. Your arrest report will stay on the site. But if you were stopped for excessive speed in 2011 and you ended up on our pages, please send us a note.
We believe it’s important for the public to know what’s going on, but we also believe in being humane.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated