BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A quick reminder to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com is NOT a mugshot website. We do not charge — ever — to remove a mugshot. If you have been found not guilty, if charges have been dropped or reduced, or if you have another extenuating circumstance, just drop us a note at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. While we maintain — and Florida public records laws concur — that arrests are public records and often newsworthy, we are not out to ruin lives.
For example: If you were arrested three days ago for a heinous crime, it’s more likely than not that we’ll suggest you get back in touch after your trial. Your arrest report will stay on the site. But if you were stopped for excessive speed in 2011 and you ended up on our pages, please send us a note.
We believe it’s important for the public to know what’s going on, but we also believe in being humane.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday