BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A quick reminder to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com is NOT a mugshot website. We do not charge — ever — to remove a mugshot. If you have been found not guilty, if charges have been dropped or reduced, or if you have another extenuating circumstance, just drop us a note at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. While we maintain — and Florida public records laws concur — that arrests are public records and often newsworthy, we are not out to ruin lives.
For example: If you were arrested three days ago for a heinous crime, it’s more likely than not that we’ll suggest you get back in touch after your trial. Your arrest report will stay on the site. But if you were stopped for excessive speed in 2011 and you ended up on our pages, please send us a note.
We believe it’s important for the public to know what’s going on, but we also believe in being humane.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation