BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexandra Giesen of Venetian Avenue in West Boca Raton is facing six serious charges stemming from an apparent crash, according to PBSO and jail records.
Giesen, 27, is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended second offense,” “making a false report — knowing give false information to a law enforcement officer (about an) alleged crime,” “non-moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle,” and two counts of “non-moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned.”
Giesen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:15 Wednesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge