BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexandra Giesen of Venetian Avenue in West Boca Raton is facing six serious charges stemming from an apparent crash, according to PBSO and jail records.
Giesen, 27, is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended second offense,” “making a false report — knowing give false information to a law enforcement officer (about an) alleged crime,” “non-moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle,” and two counts of “non-moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned.”
Giesen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:15 Wednesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID