BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexandra Giesen of Venetian Avenue in West Boca Raton is facing six serious charges stemming from an apparent crash, according to PBSO and jail records.
Giesen, 27, is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended second offense,” “making a false report — knowing give false information to a law enforcement officer (about an) alleged crime,” “non-moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle,” and two counts of “non-moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned.”
Giesen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:15 Wednesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop