BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexandra Giesen of Venetian Avenue in West Boca Raton is facing six serious charges stemming from an apparent crash, according to PBSO and jail records.
Giesen, 27, is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended second offense,” “making a false report — knowing give false information to a law enforcement officer (about an) alleged crime,” “non-moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle,” and two counts of “non-moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned.”
Giesen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:15 Wednesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NAKED TACO OWNER JAILED, ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON, CHILD ABUSE
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning