BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexandra Giesen of Venetian Avenue in West Boca Raton is facing six serious charges stemming from an apparent crash, according to PBSO and jail records.
Giesen, 27, is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended second offense,” “making a false report — knowing give false information to a law enforcement officer (about an) alleged crime,” “non-moving traffic violation — fail to register motor vehicle,” and two counts of “non-moving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned.”
Giesen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:15 Wednesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose