BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew A. Braun of Boca Rio Drive is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for multiple fraudulent transactions.
According to jail records, Braun is charged with “fraud — security transaction over $50,000,” “fraud — swindle — obatin property of 50k or more,” “public order crimes — sell securities without dealer registration,” and “public order crimes — sell unregistered, non-exempt security.”
Braun was arrested by PBSO and booked into jail around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. He is being held on $36,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge