BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew A. Braun of Boca Rio Drive is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for multiple fraudulent transactions.
According to jail records, Braun is charged with “fraud — security transaction over $50,000,” “fraud — swindle — obatin property of 50k or more,” “public order crimes — sell securities without dealer registration,” and “public order crimes — sell unregistered, non-exempt security.”
Braun was arrested by PBSO and booked into jail around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. He is being held on $36,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70