BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew A. Braun of Boca Rio Drive is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for multiple fraudulent transactions.
According to jail records, Braun is charged with “fraud — security transaction over $50,000,” “fraud — swindle — obatin property of 50k or more,” “public order crimes — sell securities without dealer registration,” and “public order crimes — sell unregistered, non-exempt security.”
Braun was arrested by PBSO and booked into jail around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. He is being held on $36,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday