BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew A. Braun of Boca Rio Drive is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for multiple fraudulent transactions.
According to jail records, Braun is charged with “fraud — security transaction over $50,000,” “fraud — swindle — obatin property of 50k or more,” “public order crimes — sell securities without dealer registration,” and “public order crimes — sell unregistered, non-exempt security.”
Braun was arrested by PBSO and booked into jail around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. He is being held on $36,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch