BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Town of Boynton Beach) — During the redevelopment of Town Square in Downtown Boynton, the Boynton Beach City Library will be moving to a temporary location at 115 N. Federal Highway. The Boynton Beach City Library will close on Thursday, July 12 at 8:30p in order to prepare the 120,000 items currently housed at the Library for the move. The temporary site will house approximately 7,000 -10,000 items. The remaining library collections will be held at an off-site storage facility; those items will be available to the public by request (two businesses days in advance).
The Boynton Beach City Library is scheduled to re-open on Monday, August 13 at 9:00a at the 115 N. Federal Highway location. Library hours, at the temporary location, will be 9:00 am – to 7:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday. The Boynton Beach City Library will be closed Fridays and Sundays.
The drop box will remain at its existing location at the current Boynton Beach City Library until further notice. The borrowing period for all library materials has been extended to Monday, August 20.
The Boynton Beach City Library will occupy the bottom floor of the new City Hall once constructed. Visit bit.ly/BBLibraryMove for future information
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified