DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ariel Gosselin of the 13000 block of Imperial Topaz Trail — that’s Tuscany — is facing two counts of money laundering and allegations that he trafficked marijuana products from his home, via Fedex. The police report, which you can read here or below, reveals that police placed trackers in suspicious boxes arriving at his home, determined that he’s paying his mortgage with money orders, and that he’s received 23 packages at his home in the past year — all from known “supply locations” for marijuana derivatives.
Read the fascinating affidavit of probable cause below.
Ariel Gosselin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon. He was released on $6,000 bond later Tuesday evening. The charges are two counts of money laundering.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge