DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ariel Gosselin of the 13000 block of Imperial Topaz Trail — that’s Tuscany — is facing two counts of money laundering and allegations that he trafficked marijuana products from his home, via Fedex. The police report, which you can read here or below, reveals that police placed trackers in suspicious boxes arriving at his home, determined that he’s paying his mortgage with money orders, and that he’s received 23 packages at his home in the past year — all from known “supply locations” for marijuana derivatives.
Read the fascinating affidavit of probable cause below.
Ariel Gosselin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon. He was released on $6,000 bond later Tuesday evening. The charges are two counts of money laundering.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach