DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ariel Gosselin of the 13000 block of Imperial Topaz Trail — that’s Tuscany — is facing two counts of money laundering and allegations that he trafficked marijuana products from his home, via Fedex. The police report, which you can read here or below, reveals that police placed trackers in suspicious boxes arriving at his home, determined that he’s paying his mortgage with money orders, and that he’s received 23 packages at his home in the past year — all from known “supply locations” for marijuana derivatives.
Read the fascinating affidavit of probable cause below.
Ariel Gosselin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon. He was released on $6,000 bond later Tuesday evening. The charges are two counts of money laundering.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event