DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ariel Gosselin of the 13000 block of Imperial Topaz Trail — that’s Tuscany — is facing two counts of money laundering and allegations that he trafficked marijuana products from his home, via Fedex. The police report, which you can read here or below, reveals that police placed trackers in suspicious boxes arriving at his home, determined that he’s paying his mortgage with money orders, and that he’s received 23 packages at his home in the past year — all from known “supply locations” for marijuana derivatives.
Read the fascinating affidavit of probable cause below.
Ariel Gosselin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon. He was released on $6,000 bond later Tuesday evening. The charges are two counts of money laundering.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County