DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ariel Gosselin of the 13000 block of Imperial Topaz Trail — that’s Tuscany — is facing two counts of money laundering and allegations that he trafficked marijuana products from his home, via Fedex. The police report, which you can read here or below, reveals that police placed trackers in suspicious boxes arriving at his home, determined that he’s paying his mortgage with money orders, and that he’s received 23 packages at his home in the past year — all from known “supply locations” for marijuana derivatives.
Read the fascinating affidavit of probable cause below.
Ariel Gosselin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon. He was released on $6,000 bond later Tuesday evening. The charges are two counts of money laundering.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive