DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported on June 16th that Brandy Masters, despite the lyrics of the 1972 hit by Looking Glass, wasn’t such a fine girl as she was facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was arrested by Delray Beach Police.
Well… the song this time might be “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake. PBSO reports that Brandy Masters was arrested Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery and a second count of “contempt of court — violation of injunction for protection from domestic violence.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose