DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported on June 16th that Brandy Masters, despite the lyrics of the 1972 hit by Looking Glass, wasn’t such a fine girl as she was facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was arrested by Delray Beach Police.
Well… the song this time might be “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake. PBSO reports that Brandy Masters was arrested Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery and a second count of “contempt of court — violation of injunction for protection from domestic violence.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped