DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported on June 16th that Brandy Masters, despite the lyrics of the 1972 hit by Looking Glass, wasn’t such a fine girl as she was facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was arrested by Delray Beach Police.
Well… the song this time might be “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake. PBSO reports that Brandy Masters was arrested Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery and a second count of “contempt of court — violation of injunction for protection from domestic violence.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge