DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported on June 16th that Brandy Masters, despite the lyrics of the 1972 hit by Looking Glass, wasn’t such a fine girl as she was facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was arrested by Delray Beach Police.
Well… the song this time might be “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake. PBSO reports that Brandy Masters was arrested Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery and a second count of “contempt of court — violation of injunction for protection from domestic violence.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form