DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO spent part of the morning at Seven Bridges in Delray Beach following up on reports on the alleged assault of a waitress working at the community’s restaurant. Here’s the report just filed Tuesday morning by PBSO:
DEPUTIES RESPONDED TO AN ASSAULT. THE VICTIM HAS BEEN WORKING AT THE 7 BRIDGES RESTAURANT FOR APPROX 3 WEEKS. A W/M WORKER HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH THE VICTIM. ON 7/1/18, AT 9 PM, THE VICTIM GOT OFF WORK AND THE MALE OFFERRED TO WALK HER TO HER CAR. THE VICTIM DECLINED BUT THE MALE WALKED WITH HER ANYWAY. AFTER REACHING THE CAR THE MALE HUGGED THE VICTIM, PICKING HER UP AND GRABBING HER BEHIND. THE VICTIM THEN GOT INTO HER CAR AND THE MALE ATTEMPTED TO LEAN IN THE DRIVER’S DOOR AND KISS HER. THE VICTIM PULLED AWAY AND LEFT THE SCENE.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…