WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) — Free immunizations will be available to children form two months old to 12th grade at the School District of Palm Beach County Welcome Center on Thursday.
Date: July 12th
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., with registration starting at 9:30 a.m.
The school district welcome center is located at 3300 West Forest Hill Blvd., Building E.
The immunizations are offered through the Palm Beach County Health Department’s immunization van. Families should bring their child’s immunization records to receive necessary immunizations.
Students entering kindergarten, seventh grade or registering for school in Palm Beach County for the first time must receive vaccinations and provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680 form) to the school upon registration.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton