DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sandie Emilcar of Davis Road in Delray Beach is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest by Lantana Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, jail records reveal that Emilcar is charged with two counts of possession a weapon or ammunition by a delinquent Florida adult felon and one count of carrying an unlicensed concealed firearm.
Bond hasn’t been set on the possession charges, but the carrying a concealed weapon brings with it a $3,000 bond.
Arrested early Wednesday morning, Emilcar remains in jail Wednesday evening.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge