DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sandie Emilcar of Davis Road in Delray Beach is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest by Lantana Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, jail records reveal that Emilcar is charged with two counts of possession a weapon or ammunition by a delinquent Florida adult felon and one count of carrying an unlicensed concealed firearm.
Bond hasn’t been set on the possession charges, but the carrying a concealed weapon brings with it a $3,000 bond.
Arrested early Wednesday morning, Emilcar remains in jail Wednesday evening.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring