BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rachel Rai (the Boca resident, not the celebrity chef who spells her name differently), remains jailed Saturday following her Friday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Rai is charged with twelve counts of fraud, three counts of burglary and two counts of larceny. While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, public records reveal that the charges include a crime against someone 65 years of age or older.
Rai was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail mid-day Friday and is being held on $6,000 bond mid-day Saturday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away