BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rachel Rai (the Boca resident, not the celebrity chef who spells her name differently), remains jailed Saturday following her Friday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Rai is charged with twelve counts of fraud, three counts of burglary and two counts of larceny. While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, public records reveal that the charges include a crime against someone 65 years of age or older.
Rai was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail mid-day Friday and is being held on $6,000 bond mid-day Saturday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s