BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Fish and Wildlife officers have apparently told Juan Bueno of Boynton that it’s not so Bueno to be operating a watercraft while under the influence.
Bueno, of the 700 block of Ocean Inlet Drive in Boynton, is facing two counts of DUI with the distinction of BUI (boating under the influence). One of the counts includes “BUI damage property.”
Bueno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight and released on his own recognizance around 5:30 a.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday