BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Fish and Wildlife officers have apparently told Juan Bueno of Boynton that it’s not so Bueno to be operating a watercraft while under the influence.
Bueno, of the 700 block of Ocean Inlet Drive in Boynton, is facing two counts of DUI with the distinction of BUI (boating under the influence). One of the counts includes “BUI damage property.”
Bueno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight and released on his own recognizance around 5:30 a.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge