WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is investigating a critical accident in the area of Southern Blvd. and Florida’s Turnpike.
Investigators report that Emmanuel DuClair driving a 1996 Kenworth Semi was stopped at a traffic light when Jonathan Schnell of Lake Worth, in a 2013 Kia, apparently slammed into the truck. A witness reports that Schnell did not apply brakes before hitting the truck. DuClair was not injured but Schnell is being treated for “critical” injuries at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector