WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is investigating a critical accident in the area of Southern Blvd. and Florida’s Turnpike.
Investigators report that Emmanuel DuClair driving a 1996 Kenworth Semi was stopped at a traffic light when Jonathan Schnell of Lake Worth, in a 2013 Kia, apparently slammed into the truck. A witness reports that Schnell did not apply brakes before hitting the truck. DuClair was not injured but Schnell is being treated for “critical” injuries at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K