BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants to hear from you if you’ve been scammed by either Andrew Arce or the unidentified suspect shown in the second photo.
According to PBSO, the men were involved in a rental fraud scam. The suspects used aliases including “Jaffron Hyatt,” “Husain Jaffa” and “Abraham.”
If you know these men or believe you have been victimized by these men, call Detective A. Pfeifle at 561-202-9652, call Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS, or download the PBSO app for your iPhone or Android phone and remain anonymous.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000