BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants to hear from you if you’ve been scammed by either Andrew Arce or the unidentified suspect shown in the second photo.
According to PBSO, the men were involved in a rental fraud scam. The suspects used aliases including “Jaffron Hyatt,” “Husain Jaffa” and “Abraham.”
If you know these men or believe you have been victimized by these men, call Detective A. Pfeifle at 561-202-9652, call Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS, or download the PBSO app for your iPhone or Android phone and remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District