BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants to hear from you if you’ve been scammed by either Andrew Arce or the unidentified suspect shown in the second photo.
According to PBSO, the men were involved in a rental fraud scam. The suspects used aliases including “Jaffron Hyatt,” “Husain Jaffa” and “Abraham.”
If you know these men or believe you have been victimized by these men, call Detective A. Pfeifle at 561-202-9652, call Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS, or download the PBSO app for your iPhone or Android phone and remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident