BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know whether there was a run on McRibs, a bursting Big Mac, or if the customer suddenly had a craving for food that may make you fat and sick, but the driver of the car you see here, according to our observer, decided to leave the car in the middle of the road and run into McDonald’s at Shadowood.
The driver is today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner. Congratulations! You blocked traffic and made it difficult for others.
A big thank you to our reader who sent this our way.
Remember, there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida