BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know whether there was a run on McRibs, a bursting Big Mac, or if the customer suddenly had a craving for food that may make you fat and sick, but the driver of the car you see here, according to our observer, decided to leave the car in the middle of the road and run into McDonald’s at Shadowood.
The driver is today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner. Congratulations! You blocked traffic and made it difficult for others.
A big thank you to our reader who sent this our way.
Remember, there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped