BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner and management company responsible for the shopping center just outside Boca Grove at 21065 Powerline Road is suing “All Ribs Costelaria” for allegedly not paying rent.
The suit seeks damages in excess of $100,000. The unpaid rent is listed as $55,410.86. It is $9,489.04 a month.
From the filing, “Defendant defaulted under the terms of the Lease Documents by its failure to pay entire rent, together with the late charges and additional rent due Palintiff under terms of Lease Documents and Plaintiff filed its complaints for eviction and money damages.”
Read the complete suit here.
All Ribs is also being sued by Alsco, a Salt Lake City based company that rents linens and other restaurant materials.
Read that suit here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired