BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner and management company responsible for the shopping center just outside Boca Grove at 21065 Powerline Road is suing “All Ribs Costelaria” for allegedly not paying rent.
The suit seeks damages in excess of $100,000. The unpaid rent is listed as $55,410.86. It is $9,489.04 a month.
From the filing, “Defendant defaulted under the terms of the Lease Documents by its failure to pay entire rent, together with the late charges and additional rent due Palintiff under terms of Lease Documents and Plaintiff filed its complaints for eviction and money damages.”
Read the complete suit here.
All Ribs is also being sued by Alsco, a Salt Lake City based company that rents linens and other restaurant materials.
Read that suit here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch