BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner and management company responsible for the shopping center just outside Boca Grove at 21065 Powerline Road is suing “All Ribs Costelaria” for allegedly not paying rent.
The suit seeks damages in excess of $100,000. The unpaid rent is listed as $55,410.86. It is $9,489.04 a month.
From the filing, “Defendant defaulted under the terms of the Lease Documents by its failure to pay entire rent, together with the late charges and additional rent due Palintiff under terms of Lease Documents and Plaintiff filed its complaints for eviction and money damages.”
Read the complete suit here.
All Ribs is also being sued by Alsco, a Salt Lake City based company that rents linens and other restaurant materials.
Read that suit here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now