BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner and management company responsible for the shopping center just outside Boca Grove at 21065 Powerline Road is suing “All Ribs Costelaria” for allegedly not paying rent.
The suit seeks damages in excess of $100,000. The unpaid rent is listed as $55,410.86. It is $9,489.04 a month.
From the filing, “Defendant defaulted under the terms of the Lease Documents by its failure to pay entire rent, together with the late charges and additional rent due Palintiff under terms of Lease Documents and Plaintiff filed its complaints for eviction and money damages.”
Read the complete suit here.
All Ribs is also being sued by Alsco, a Salt Lake City based company that rents linens and other restaurant materials.
Read that suit here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive