BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner and management company responsible for the shopping center just outside Boca Grove at 21065 Powerline Road is suing “All Ribs Costelaria” for allegedly not paying rent.
The suit seeks damages in excess of $100,000. The unpaid rent is listed as $55,410.86. It is $9,489.04 a month.
From the filing, “Defendant defaulted under the terms of the Lease Documents by its failure to pay entire rent, together with the late charges and additional rent due Palintiff under terms of Lease Documents and Plaintiff filed its complaints for eviction and money damages.”
Read the complete suit here.
All Ribs is also being sued by Alsco, a Salt Lake City based company that rents linens and other restaurant materials.
Read that suit here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon