BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the police chase and crash part of Monday’s bizarre robbery and getaway that left Palmetto Park Road closed for several hours, east of I-95.
According to PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (Wanzay Denson of Fort Lauderdale) was traveling westbound on Palmetto Park Road approaching NW 12 Avenue at a high rate of speed. Vehicle 2 (Ademir Dos Santos De Paula) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the outside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 3 (Dennis Krantz) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the inside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 1 entered the intersection on a possible red traffic signal and crashed into the front passenger corner of Vehicle 2. Vehicle 2 was redirected in a westerly direction and crashed into the passenger side of Vehicle 3. The drivers of Vehicle 1 and 2 and Passenger 1 of Vehicle 1 were transported to Delray Medical Center.
(We expect an update from Boca Raton Police later in the day).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector