BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the police chase and crash part of Monday’s bizarre robbery and getaway that left Palmetto Park Road closed for several hours, east of I-95.
According to PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (Wanzay Denson of Fort Lauderdale) was traveling westbound on Palmetto Park Road approaching NW 12 Avenue at a high rate of speed. Vehicle 2 (Ademir Dos Santos De Paula) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the outside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 3 (Dennis Krantz) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the inside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 1 entered the intersection on a possible red traffic signal and crashed into the front passenger corner of Vehicle 2. Vehicle 2 was redirected in a westerly direction and crashed into the passenger side of Vehicle 3. The drivers of Vehicle 1 and 2 and Passenger 1 of Vehicle 1 were transported to Delray Medical Center.
(We expect an update from Boca Raton Police later in the day).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS