BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the police chase and crash part of Monday’s bizarre robbery and getaway that left Palmetto Park Road closed for several hours, east of I-95.
According to PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (Wanzay Denson of Fort Lauderdale) was traveling westbound on Palmetto Park Road approaching NW 12 Avenue at a high rate of speed. Vehicle 2 (Ademir Dos Santos De Paula) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the outside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 3 (Dennis Krantz) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the inside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 1 entered the intersection on a possible red traffic signal and crashed into the front passenger corner of Vehicle 2. Vehicle 2 was redirected in a westerly direction and crashed into the passenger side of Vehicle 3. The drivers of Vehicle 1 and 2 and Passenger 1 of Vehicle 1 were transported to Delray Medical Center.
(We expect an update from Boca Raton Police later in the day).
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH