BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the police chase and crash part of Monday’s bizarre robbery and getaway that left Palmetto Park Road closed for several hours, east of I-95.
According to PBSO:
Vehicle 1 (Wanzay Denson of Fort Lauderdale) was traveling westbound on Palmetto Park Road approaching NW 12 Avenue at a high rate of speed. Vehicle 2 (Ademir Dos Santos De Paula) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the outside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 3 (Dennis Krantz) was eastbound on Palmetto Park Road within the inside left turn lane making a left turn onto NW 12 Avenue. Vehicle 1 entered the intersection on a possible red traffic signal and crashed into the front passenger corner of Vehicle 2. Vehicle 2 was redirected in a westerly direction and crashed into the passenger side of Vehicle 3. The drivers of Vehicle 1 and 2 and Passenger 1 of Vehicle 1 were transported to Delray Medical Center.
(We expect an update from Boca Raton Police later in the day).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule