BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Medical Center) — Boca Raton Regional Medical Center has named Baptist Health South Florida as its potential strategic partner.
Here is the letter from Boca Raton Regional Hospital President Jerry Fedele:
I am writing to inform you that the Hospital’s Board of Trustees today voted to select Baptist Health South Florida as its recommendation for further strategic partnership discussions. The media release below provides more information on this development.
This action now places us one step further in our exploration of this important initiative. An initiative that seeks to develop us as the preeminent regional health system and academic tertiary provider in South Florida; ensures access to capital to meet current and future investment needs; strengthens and expands clinical offerings; respects our medical staff models and relationship with Florida Atlantic University; recognizes both the importance of volunteerism through the Debbie-Rand Memorial Service League and the extraordinary support of philanthropy and retains meaningful local governance and influence.
I am grateful for the input and candid discussions from all of our Hospital constituencies as we have gone through this process. We have endeavored to maintain transparency since first announcing the objective and will continue to maintain that openness as we proceed with due diligence.
I look forward to a positive conclusion of this journey in the months ahead.
One Team. One Mission.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County