BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Medical Center) — Boca Raton Regional Medical Center has named Baptist Health South Florida as its potential strategic partner.
Here is the letter from Boca Raton Regional Hospital President Jerry Fedele:
I am writing to inform you that the Hospital’s Board of Trustees today voted to select Baptist Health South Florida as its recommendation for further strategic partnership discussions. The media release below provides more information on this development.
This action now places us one step further in our exploration of this important initiative. An initiative that seeks to develop us as the preeminent regional health system and academic tertiary provider in South Florida; ensures access to capital to meet current and future investment needs; strengthens and expands clinical offerings; respects our medical staff models and relationship with Florida Atlantic University; recognizes both the importance of volunteerism through the Debbie-Rand Memorial Service League and the extraordinary support of philanthropy and retains meaningful local governance and influence.
I am grateful for the input and candid discussions from all of our Hospital constituencies as we have gone through this process. We have endeavored to maintain transparency since first announcing the objective and will continue to maintain that openness as we proceed with due diligence.
I look forward to a positive conclusion of this journey in the months ahead.
One Team. One Mission.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70