BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Medical Center) — Boca Raton Regional Medical Center has named Baptist Health South Florida as its potential strategic partner.
Here is the letter from Boca Raton Regional Hospital President Jerry Fedele:
I am writing to inform you that the Hospital’s Board of Trustees today voted to select Baptist Health South Florida as its recommendation for further strategic partnership discussions. The media release below provides more information on this development.
This action now places us one step further in our exploration of this important initiative. An initiative that seeks to develop us as the preeminent regional health system and academic tertiary provider in South Florida; ensures access to capital to meet current and future investment needs; strengthens and expands clinical offerings; respects our medical staff models and relationship with Florida Atlantic University; recognizes both the importance of volunteerism through the Debbie-Rand Memorial Service League and the extraordinary support of philanthropy and retains meaningful local governance and influence.
I am grateful for the input and candid discussions from all of our Hospital constituencies as we have gone through this process. We have endeavored to maintain transparency since first announcing the objective and will continue to maintain that openness as we proceed with due diligence.
I look forward to a positive conclusion of this journey in the months ahead.
One Team. One Mission.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NAKED TACO OWNER JAILED, ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON, CHILD ABUSE
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning