BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Woodfield Country Club is facing a premises liability lawsuit filed by pool cleaner Danny Miranda. Through Miami attorney Charles Mustell, Miranda alleges that he was cleaning the pool at Woodfield “on or about August 30, 2016,” when he “encountered loose and broken tiles and coping around the edge of the pool, causing him to fall.”
According to the suit, Miranda “suffered bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability or physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, inconvenience, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money and aggravation of a previous existing condition.”
The lawsuit seeks in excess of $15,000 — the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose