BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Woodfield Country Club is facing a premises liability lawsuit filed by pool cleaner Danny Miranda. Through Miami attorney Charles Mustell, Miranda alleges that he was cleaning the pool at Woodfield “on or about August 30, 2016,” when he “encountered loose and broken tiles and coping around the edge of the pool, causing him to fall.”
According to the suit, Miranda “suffered bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability or physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, inconvenience, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money and aggravation of a previous existing condition.”
The lawsuit seeks in excess of $15,000 — the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested