BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Woodfield Country Club is facing a premises liability lawsuit filed by pool cleaner Danny Miranda. Through Miami attorney Charles Mustell, Miranda alleges that he was cleaning the pool at Woodfield “on or about August 30, 2016,” when he “encountered loose and broken tiles and coping around the edge of the pool, causing him to fall.”
According to the suit, Miranda “suffered bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability or physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, inconvenience, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money and aggravation of a previous existing condition.”
The lawsuit seeks in excess of $15,000 — the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete filing here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge