BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police have arrested the third suspect accused in the neglect of a 67-year-old woman tied to a chair with duct tape at an assisted living facility last month. Sherlie Tesyeux, 28, of Delray Beach, was taken into custody by the Broward Sheriff’s Office at Fort Lauderdale International Airport on July 29. She was returning from a trip to Haiti. Tesyeux was booked into the Broward County Jail. She has since been released on bond. She is charged with elderly neglect.
Here is the complete arrest report.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected