BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District just gifted parents with a day of needing coverage. The school board is declaring Tuesday, August 28th, as a day off. While teachers will be engaged in a “professional development day,” students will have the day off so schools are student-free for primary elections.
It is unclear why voting isn’t moved to fire houses, police stations, churches and other public buildings as is the case in most of the civilized world, but here in Palm Beach County, look forward to one less day of learning. Again — August 28th is now officially a “day off” for students in Palm Beach County Schools.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector