BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Irwin Hutton of the 1500 block of Lakes of Delray Blvd., was struck and killed on Jog Road Thursday night.
According to PBSO, Hutton “exited his vehicle for unknown reasons. As Hutton was standing on the drivers side of his vehicle, a gray possibly Ford Expedition struck Hutotn with its passenger side mirror, knocking him to the ground. The Ford fled the area after the crash heading southbound. The micro was left on the scene and appeared to belong to a 2010 or older Ford expedition, which was painted a dark gray.”
If you saw the crash or know anything about the striking vehicle, please call police at 561-688-3400 or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS. Case reference number is 18-104658.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected