BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michele Mitchell, a Boca Raton resident who uses the Twitter handle @micheletheresam may reconsider her early morning tweets. Apparently unhappy that Boca Raton Police responded to a domestic disturbance with someone allegedly using a knife in the area of Town Lakes Drive, she took to twitter to complain about the 3:22am call.
Here’s what she wrote: “@BocaPD Time stamp on this video is 3:22am. This cop car has been directly outside of my apartment for about 20 minutes now, doing absolutely nothing but sitting there and disturbing my sleep. Don’t your officers have anything better to do?”
Boca PD’s response is priceless: “… to answer your question, our officers have nothing better to do than serve and protect our community.”
Mitchell, incidentally, is no stranger to Boca Raton PD. It’s not a big deal, but… check out the affidavit of probable cause involving her, below:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail