BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michele Mitchell, a Boca Raton resident who uses the Twitter handle @micheletheresam may reconsider her early morning tweets. Apparently unhappy that Boca Raton Police responded to a domestic disturbance with someone allegedly using a knife in the area of Town Lakes Drive, she took to twitter to complain about the 3:22am call.
Here’s what she wrote: “@BocaPD Time stamp on this video is 3:22am. This cop car has been directly outside of my apartment for about 20 minutes now, doing absolutely nothing but sitting there and disturbing my sleep. Don’t your officers have anything better to do?”
Boca PD’s response is priceless: “… to answer your question, our officers have nothing better to do than serve and protect our community.”
Mitchell, incidentally, is no stranger to Boca Raton PD. It’s not a big deal, but… check out the affidavit of probable cause involving her, below:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected