WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBC Gov) — Join the Countywide Community Revitalization Team (CCRT) for a public meeting hosted by the Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) on Tuesday, August 21, beginning at 6 p.m.
The meeting at Vista Center will focus on the services provided by the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office. The Vista Center is located at 2300 N. Jog Road, West Palm Beach.
Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher will be in attendance to talk about the three different ways to cast your ballot: by mail, early voting, or in person on Election Day. She will also explain what types of I.D.’s are accepted, early voting locations and dates, and how to determine your assigned polling location if you choose to vote in person on Election Day.
Voter information for the upcoming primary and general elections can also be updated during this meeting.
This public meeting is an opportunity to join the conversation and to network with county agencies, OCR partners, and other community leaders who, like yourself, are making a difference in their community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child