DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spodak Dental Group In Delray Beach is suing Jessica M. Cooper, the group’s former dental hygienist, for allegedly posting defamatory and slanderous posts on Facebook and Instagram.
The posts allege financial wrongdoing by Spodak Dental, but — according to the suit — offer absolutely no proof. If nothing else, the suit is a reminder that even on Facebook, there are consequences for what one posts.
The lawsuit seeks damages and a jury trial.
Spodak is represented by Boca Raton attorney Wayne Kaplan.
You can read the entire filing right here. It lists exactly what Cooper allegedly posted on social media.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County