DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spodak Dental Group In Delray Beach is suing Jessica M. Cooper, the group’s former dental hygienist, for allegedly posting defamatory and slanderous posts on Facebook and Instagram.
The posts allege financial wrongdoing by Spodak Dental, but — according to the suit — offer absolutely no proof. If nothing else, the suit is a reminder that even on Facebook, there are consequences for what one posts.
The lawsuit seeks damages and a jury trial.
Spodak is represented by Boca Raton attorney Wayne Kaplan.
You can read the entire filing right here. It lists exactly what Cooper allegedly posted on social media.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools