DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spodak Dental Group In Delray Beach is suing Jessica M. Cooper, the group’s former dental hygienist, for allegedly posting defamatory and slanderous posts on Facebook and Instagram.
The posts allege financial wrongdoing by Spodak Dental, but — according to the suit — offer absolutely no proof. If nothing else, the suit is a reminder that even on Facebook, there are consequences for what one posts.
The lawsuit seeks damages and a jury trial.
Spodak is represented by Boca Raton attorney Wayne Kaplan.
You can read the entire filing right here. It lists exactly what Cooper allegedly posted on social media.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High