DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spodak Dental Group In Delray Beach is suing Jessica M. Cooper, the group’s former dental hygienist, for allegedly posting defamatory and slanderous posts on Facebook and Instagram.
The posts allege financial wrongdoing by Spodak Dental, but — according to the suit — offer absolutely no proof. If nothing else, the suit is a reminder that even on Facebook, there are consequences for what one posts.
The lawsuit seeks damages and a jury trial.
Spodak is represented by Boca Raton attorney Wayne Kaplan.
You can read the entire filing right here. It lists exactly what Cooper allegedly posted on social media.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach