BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Board of County Commission Minutes) — Commissioners approved utility easements with FPL, AT&T, Comcast and the city of Boca Raton over the northern half of the right of way for Canary Palm Drive in the Golf Vista planned unit development. The county is vacating its interest in a 24-foot-wide portion of Canary Palm Drive from Golf Vista Way to Palm D’Oro Road; also approved abandoning the public’s interest in a one-foot-wide section along the east edge of a 12-foot-wide drainage easement in the Meadowbrook PUD near Belvedere and Jog roads in unincorporated West Palm Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: COVID Positive Children Must Miss First Days
- One Wave To Die, But Another Is Forming Says National Hurricane Center