BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Board of County Commission Minutes) — Commissioners approved utility easements with FPL, AT&T, Comcast and the city of Boca Raton over the northern half of the right of way for Canary Palm Drive in the Golf Vista planned unit development. The county is vacating its interest in a 24-foot-wide portion of Canary Palm Drive from Golf Vista Way to Palm D’Oro Road; also approved abandoning the public’s interest in a one-foot-wide section along the east edge of a 12-foot-wide drainage easement in the Meadowbrook PUD near Belvedere and Jog roads in unincorporated West Palm Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected