BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Board of County Commission Minutes) — Commissioners approved utility easements with FPL, AT&T, Comcast and the city of Boca Raton over the northern half of the right of way for Canary Palm Drive in the Golf Vista planned unit development. The county is vacating its interest in a 24-foot-wide portion of Canary Palm Drive from Golf Vista Way to Palm D’Oro Road; also approved abandoning the public’s interest in a one-foot-wide section along the east edge of a 12-foot-wide drainage easement in the Meadowbrook PUD near Belvedere and Jog roads in unincorporated West Palm Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector